Happy Thanksgiving! Isn’t he just picture perfect? Here’s wishing you a picture-perfect Thanksgiving. Enjoy those around your table; they’re family. Make a memory, eat, converse, argue (keep your sense of humor, please), eat, praise, give praise and join hands to give thanks for all that’s good in your life…and eat!
Just to help you and yours enjoy this holiday, here are a few openers to ease the conversation, should you need to:
- What are your travel plans for the future?
- What’s on your bucket list for next year?
- What’s your favorite word?
- Have you discovered any new restaurants?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What read would you recommend?
And we really should mention the things that perhaps should just remain a fleeting thought in your head:
- What is this anyway?
- I didn’t know you could serve turkey medium rare.
- What do you think they’re serving with the Big Mac’s at Mar a Lago?
- I didn’t know that Brussels sprouts and liver were a thing!
- Wow…I didn’t realize that KKK pamphlets were considered literature.
- Didn’t I tell you last year that I don’t like turkey and stuffing?
On that note, that’s it for this year. Except to say, “Happy Thanksgiving” to One and All! Now, may I have another piece of pie, please…extra whipped cream, too?